What am I looking forward to this week?
1) Worship Tomorrow morning I am leading worship for the base. This is one of the things I love to do most. Not just lead but be a part of worship at our base. It’s incredible to start our week out this way. I am also going to introduce a new song to the base that my church has been doing recently. It’s called “Sinking Deep” – great song! Listen below.
2) FREE FROZEN YOGURT! Sometime last year, Newcastle got Yogurtland, and by Newcastle, I actually mean Glendale, which is about a 20(ish) minute drive away. It wasn’t so bad because it was right by the cheap theatre, so it made for a great date night. Fro-yo + Movie! I kept saying to Robbie, though, after going multiple times and seeing it relatively busy, I wonder when it’s going to catch on and come closer into town? Wednesday. That’s when! I am so excited to have this closer to us, and on Wednesday, they’re giving out free fro-yo!
3) Puzzle Robbie and I bought a 1000 piece puzzle the other day at Aldi of the Eiffel Tower. We really love Paris, and if you came to our house, you’d quickly learn that. We cleared our kitchen table, and have started working on it. I don’t know that I have ever done a puzzle this large to be honest. It’s nice to just stop at the table for 5 minutes and find 1-2 pieces at a time.
4) Bye Dr. Yang Ok I know I am mentioning this again, but it’s the only show that hasn’t finished. (Scandal and Parenthood – what in the world are you trying to do to us?) I finished watching last week’s episode of Grey’s Anatomy and then watched the preview for next week… it’s the beginning of Christina’s last few episodes. There are four episodes left of the season, so I am so curious to see how she’ll finish up.
5) Dinner with Friends On Friday night, we are going to have dinner with some friends that we haven’t seen in ages. I am so excited for this particularly because they have a new baby who I am stoked to meet. They have three other adorable kids as well who are all hilarious and will no doubt make for a fun, goofy night.