I’m thinking this might be my last “The Mondays” post. I’m not feelin’ it lately, and one thing is for certain with this blog, I want to write because I feel inspired and excited not because I feel obligated.
I do think there will be other “features” such as these, but we’ll wait and see how they come about.
For this week, I am looking forward to…
1) Hanging out with Flopsa Just the usual hangout and watching some Greys. Always fun!
2) Caleb Brownhill Caleb is speaking this week at Public Meeting, and I have to say, he’s one of my favourite speakers that comes to our base. He taught on my DTS almost 5 years ago on the topic of “Fear of the Lord”, and that week was really pivotal in my journey. He had some really strong statements and teachings that I continue to keep with me and even “reteach”. “Legalism is elevating the method higher than the principle” – one example of a great statement. I’m glad to hear from him this Wednesday night.
3) Connect Group Teaching Robbie and I got asked to teach at a friends’ connect group this Thursday night on hearing God’s voice. I’m stoked to teach on this with Robbie. This is an area that has changed both of our lives.
4) June 1 I am so excited for a new month. June is always a crazy busy month for us at the base because we run our campaign, but it’s always full of God stories. I have no doubt this year will be the same. I can’t wait until we get to the end of the campaign and can look back and recount all these incredible stories and breakthroughs!
5) Preaching at the Grainery I got asked to preach this Sunday night on the topic of Grace, which is our current series. I am really excited for another opportunity to share, and I plan to talk about the balance between religion and grace and making grace count.
I hope you have a really great week!